When Ken is not too busy with his new company, he will write these pages to suit him, but until then…
- Ken was born August 19, 1956 in Buffalo, New York to James and Cynthia Reed. After that he lived in Fort Lee, N.J.; Woodridge, NJ; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Ridgewood, N.J,. and probably some other places this writer cannot remember.
- Graduated from Ridgewood High School in 1974.
- Majored in architecture at Virginia Tech and graduated in 1979 with a B.Arch.
- Got his first job as an apprentice at Thomas Madigan and Associates in Arlington, VA in 1979.
- He married Sue Downs on March 18, 1981.
- With Serhan Kokuuslu, he started R K Architects on November 1, 1996. On their web site you can find more about Ken’s professional background.